Thursday 16 January 2014

Yay! The New Book is Live!

Hi all - Exciting day! Finally my latest book is available from Amazon Kindle today.

Whew - let me back up a little here! Have a look at the cover first of all....


Thia book is all about how to turn your favourite craft - whatever that might be into a rewarding and paying business.

When I lived in Australia, I taught craft from my home for around 12 years and I found it a wonderful experience. I met new friends through it, learned a lot about myself and made money. When my husband's job started to look a bit less than healthy, I supported us too. Teaching gave us security in more ways than one.

And now it is your turn! I have put everything that I have learned into this book so that you can benefit too. I take the reader through everything that you need to know to set up your space, advertise, attract students, deal with the practical issues and problems which arise when you invite strangers into your space, planning a curriculum and, above all, the Debbie von Grabler-Crozier method of teaching.

Visit Amazon and have a look inside - my style of writing is plain English, straightforward and I tell it exactly as I found it from experience. You will have the benefit of all the things that I learned the hard way.

I do hope that you like it and that you can get some benefit from it as I did - craft is undergoing a wonderful surge in popularity at the moment - teaching it to others can be the beginning of the rest of your life!

Thanks for stopping by!
Debs
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I would love and welcome any feedback. Debs xxx