Friday 23 January 2015

A HUGE Thank You!


What a wonderful way to greet a Friday! I had a message on my blog this morning from the lovely Jann at Newton Custom Interiors
telling me that I have been nominated for the ........





Thank you so much Jann! You made my Friday!

There are a few rules for accepting this award - don't worry, nothing too difficult!

*Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
*Say 7 things about yourself
*Nominate 15 others and then comment on their blog to let them know.

So. Here we go, seven things about me.......

1. I love physics. Not just a passing glance but a dyed-in-the-wool-sheldon-cooper-like-obsession about it. It rules my world and governs every single thought. I dream in formulae.

2. If I cannot read a book each day, I go stir crazy. I like to read textbooks mainly but every now and then a work of fiction takes hold and I cannot get away. 

3. I am learning to crochet after resisting for about 500 years. Naturally I am hooked on this too (pun intended). Physics and crochet - always seen together.

4. I love to cook and I cook everything from scratch #bliss!

5. My cocker spaniel Sally rules my life and I am happy to be under the paw. If I don't do something immediately, I get barked at.

6. My Nana taught me to sew on an old Singer sewing machine which was already over seventy years old when I was little. I have that same sewing machine today and it is my great love.

7. I cannot stop studying. I keep going back to uni and adding yet another qualification. Not sure how to stop actually. And I love exams. Just looking in the door and seeing all of the desks lined up and waiting is exciting....okay so I am mad. See point #1.

Confession time over! Thank you for reading peeps and now here is my list of blogs for nomination that I love and find inspirational! Each and every one worthy of winning and in no particular order....

Laura at Made Peachy

Lucy at Attic24

Jess at MessyJesse


Amy at Nana Company

Leanne at Leanne's House


  Anne at Flax and Twine

Ayumi at Pink Penguin

Jo at Two Owls


Juliette at Zuhause in Germany


Florence at Flossie Teacakes

Sharron at Annie's Place

Thanks for all the inspiration guys! I have left you a comment.

Debbie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I would love and welcome any feedback. Debs xxx