Thursday 3 September 2015

A new bed for Sally

Okay finally I am sick of Sally rolling off her old bed and complaining in the middle of the night so I went through my pretty prints and rustled up a new one.

But are we in the slightest bit grateful? Never! look at the face on it...


I don't know about you but I would love a bed like this! I made it from 5" squares from the Makower ranges and the whole effect is just gorgeous.


I am sure that she loves it really.


It is just a series of squares sewn together and then the top and the side gussets are quilted on thin wadding with a straight stitch. I bound the top edges for something more substantial feeling and the result is pure pretty doggy luxe.


Oh well, I will try again next time. Maybe it was a mistake telling her upfront that there is no fee for the photo shoot! Silly me!

'til next time
Love and hugs
Debbie xxx

1 comment:

  1. I want to make one of these! Do you have a spot where you have more detailed instructions or a video?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I would love and welcome any feedback. Debs xxx